Fundamental Birth Package
This package includes:
- Free in person consultation at a local venue.
- Two prenatal appointments to discuss wishes for pregnancy, labor, and postpartum. In these visits we will get to know each other and define our expectations of each other. Educational information and local resources will be given during these visits. (Each visit lasts about an hour to an hour and a half.)
- Support with outlining your birth preferences and understanding your options.
- Personal on-call support from 37 weeks until birth.
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support.
- Continuous emotional, educational, and physical support throughout your labor.
- In person, hands on support all throughout labor and approximately two hours after your birth.
- Initial breastfeeding support.
- One postpartum visit.
*Sacred Transitions goal is to make sure that Doula care is accessible to each and every person who desires to have a Doula at their birth. For this reason, Sacred Transitions has a scholarship fund. Please be sure to check out our scholarship fund page for more information. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.